Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

Well, Sunday was not bad at all. It was a pleasant surprise! It was a very nice, low stress day filled with new things!

I got to sleep in a tiny bit. About 30 extra minutes. Darn internal clock, LOL! Lounged around for awhile and then we headed up to go get Noah from my moms and head to my grandparents house where celebrating the 4th. I know, I know. The 4th was Friday. It was easier for us this way. =0)

We went swimming for a little while. I swear. Noah can't figure out whether he likes to swim or not. He giggles, and cries. Giggles, and cries. Its driving me CRAZY! We are taking him to his first swimming lesson on Wed this week so maybe that will make up his mind, lol!


After we went swimming, it was time for lunch. Those of you that know me and Noah a little better know that I have a dickens of a time getting Noah to eat anything other than bread, peanut butter, and crackers...things like that. So yesterday he was going nuts wanting our corn on the cob, so I let him have mine and he ATE it! And LOVED it! I am SO PROUD! He also had some fresh blackberries and blueberries. Today he decided he wanted my bean and cheese quesadilla (sp??) He ate half of it! I am SO EXCITED!


So today I indulged in a new stamp. I got my very first changito monkey stamp. I love it and want ALL OF THEM!!! They only have this one and the thank you stamp at the Hobby Lobby where I live. Oh, well. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I didn't wait and get it on sale. I HATE paying full price for ANYTHING!


I am using the stamp for my son's birthday invites. Be honest. What do you think? I kinda think they are busy....I dunno. Noah's birthday is not until December 21, so I have some time. But I figure, get them out of the way and get started on Christmas cards. I don't want to wait until the last minute this year!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO sweet! Sounds like my son at that age. He would be happy for a while then scream when swimming. I remember it being stressful, lol. Corn ... the same thing:) TR ate 3 yesterday .. I had to cut him off, silly boy!

I LOVE THE INVITES!!! SO SO DARN CUTE!!! Busy??? not at all. Waht you must think of my cards if you think yours are busy, lol !!! :/...

Nicole said...

Very cute! I like the monkeys, but I can't ever find them on sale, oh well. I like the invites they are perfect, not too busy at all.

ivy said...

the invites are perfect! very cute!! see how changito is so addicting??!! i just wish i had a HL where i live. at least you have one where you can purchase w/out doing it online & paying extra for shipping!