Saturday, July 5, 2008

Projects and more projects!

Hey guys! Well, this weekend so far has been pretty good, much to my surprise. What tomorrow holds, only God knows, but I hope he has something yummy in mind, lol! We are having our 4th celebration tomorrow.

This morning, I was up bright and early with a few things on my mind, so I got up, checked my messages, and around 8:30 started to get ready for church. It was still super early(much to my chagrin....Noah was at moms...I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN!), and I thought, you know what? I want to go hiking. So, DH and I got ready and went to Burgess Falls. Its a great partial day trip.
The weather was perfect. It was crowded, so we did not hike to the bottom this time, but it was great either way. The reason I am alone in the pic is because DH said he was not...um...how did he put it...he was not put together? He had not done his hair and he was sweating. I think that was the way of it, LOL!











When we got home this afternoon, I was ready for a round of crafting. I started with a project I have been putting off for Noah's room. I made this plaque to hang and covered the letter N to match. I finally put up Noah's shelf the other day! (Brandy, I know you are so proud) so I have a place to put things for him now.











And, I was on a card roll this weekend! 3 today, and one the other day. Some of you have already seen it, but I neglected to post a blog...due to lack of interesting things going on in my life, but anywho...hope you like! DH helped me with the fish card. He made me a hook. Isn't he sweet to take an interest in my hobbies?

Well, on that note, I am heading to bed for a long day with family tomorrow. Wish us luck! I have no idea what is in store! DH is still working on his miniature flux capacitor...yes, you read that right...he is making a flux capacitor. He is gearing up to make a larger version...so we can go to the future!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love to read your blog! It always cracks me up and touches my heart. You are amazing! :) I love you girly! I am glad you had a fun little outing! :) Good thing about my DH not having hair right?!? ;) hehehe!
Your cards are short of amazing!!! I love your style! They are always so pretty and 'clean' if you will. Mine are a jumbled mess, lol!!!:)

I gave you another award:) :):):) Hope you likey!:)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Just so you know... the "dawn Card' Was SO EASY!!! I like Lisas a lot better than mine .. :). I know you would make an awesome one! It's on her blog, vid and all if you want to try it!