Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Oh, MAN...what was I THINKING going back to work? I must have been out of my mind.....Lets just say....I remember why I quit in the first place. The lady I used to work with is a lazy, slovenly, lieing waste of a good office position. I don't like to talk that way about people...maybe I should just go with the old Thumper addage....if you don't have anything nice to say....

Transcription is a month behind, rooms are not being sterilized, the doctors are getting behind because the office is behind. ARGH! I am the kind of person that likes things to be in order, and running like a well-oiled machine. And this office doesn't. But it WILL by gum. It WILL! Only 2.5 more weeks...I can do it.

This weekend was not bad. It was just another weekend. Noah was a sweetie, though, he developed a cough on Friday or Saturday. No other symptoms, but it has made for a few bad nights for my lil man.

I was able to make an awesome card (I thinkn) on Sunday...instead of cleaning like I should have been....Its an accordian card. The image on the inside if a magnet. I got the idea for the card out of a Card Maker Magazine from a year ago. I made it for a RAK for someone who could use a pick-me-up.


I made these last week too. I am ticked about the bella card. I used glue and it wrinkled. That usually doesn't happen. I guess the paper was thinner than I realzied. I love my piggies, though! Thanks to heather for the cuttled paper!



Today I am not going into work. The lady (who I previously talked bad about) that I am replacing, didn't get cardiac clearance in time for her surgery, so since I was supposed to take Noah to his swimming lesson she decided to go in to work.

I am not taking Noah to his lesson. I can't stand to see him cry that way....I will next week. I think....I dunno. He is coughing SO bad....his chest is so congested, and I don't see a swimming lesson being good for that.

So, I am going to do the SAHM thing today. If Noah will take a stinking NAP!

3 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love that little accordion card! What a cute idea! Can you send me the measurements?

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I Love the accordion card too! WOW! They are all great! I am sorry your image messed up w/ the glue. Mine haven't. . but I will send you more if you want me to:( I'm sorry :(

I hope Noah feels better soon and you get to have a relaxing day today:)

Nicole said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for the inspiration!!