Today, despite feeling bad most of the day (thanks a lot, Noah) was a good day. Noah has been so much fun!
Thanks to Brandy, we are successfully weaning Noah off the binky. YAY! He has gone 3 entire days, save nap and sleeping times, without, and rarely to never asks for it now. He does, however, carry blankie around everywhere now. My lil linus. I will get pics of that soon. I do get a lot of these pouty faces. He is a little more insecure without. I think it is so sad, but so sweet.

Without the binky, Noah is a new child. He is talking, singing, babbling...I told DH I want to give it back so he will go back to being a baby. =0( I am proud, but I have that bittersweet feeling. I am sure most of you can relate.
I caught a cute video of him trying to sing to the Veggi Tales theme song. We are big into Veggi Tales in this house. Noah is a second generation Veggi Tales fan. Poor thing, lol! He never had a chance.
Since it was hot out (LOVE that TN summer humidity!) DH decided to make home-made icecream. This was something that I grew up doing with my family, and when I got married, for my birthday,my parents gave me their hand crank ice cream maker. One day I hope to have one that has the nice wood on the outside. There is nothing like home-made ice cream.

Thanks to Brandy, we are successfully weaning Noah off the binky. YAY! He has gone 3 entire days, save nap and sleeping times, without, and rarely to never asks for it now. He does, however, carry blankie around everywhere now. My lil linus. I will get pics of that soon. I do get a lot of these pouty faces. He is a little more insecure without. I think it is so sad, but so sweet.

Without the binky, Noah is a new child. He is talking, singing, babbling...I told DH I want to give it back so he will go back to being a baby. =0( I am proud, but I have that bittersweet feeling. I am sure most of you can relate.
I caught a cute video of him trying to sing to the Veggi Tales theme song. We are big into Veggi Tales in this house. Noah is a second generation Veggi Tales fan. Poor thing, lol! He never had a chance.
Since it was hot out (LOVE that TN summer humidity!) DH decided to make home-made icecream. This was something that I grew up doing with my family, and when I got married, for my birthday,my parents gave me their hand crank ice cream maker. One day I hope to have one that has the nice wood on the outside. There is nothing like home-made ice cream.

I also managed to make a card today! Enjoy!




2 comments:
I had to stop by here too, and watch that adorable video again!! I love the "peachy keen" part!! Toooooooooo cute!
Your card is adorable too!
Oh that was tooooo adoreable! We are Veggie Tales family too! 2nd generation I might add as well! My family loved then when my bro was little and we are totally into them here. Seth's personal favorite is the Jonah Movie..LOL! And yummy on the icecream!! You are right, nothing liek homemade!
Post a Comment