I had the GREATEST birthday week this week! It was amazing! Not because of any huge gesture, but because of all of the small things. The things that let you know that people really care, you know?
For the last week wonderful cards have been trickling in from ladies and family letting me know how much they care and wishing me the happiest birthday (as well as an email or two). I mean, just look at all these beautiful cards! How could they NOT brighten someone's birthday??? Several of the cards also came with goodies for card making. Even MORE fun! I even got my very own BELLA!! When I got up on the morning of my birthday, my administrator in my card group had a post running with tons of happy birthday wishes for me. It almost made me cry!!!
The day of my birthday, my mom took me to my favorite consignment stores in Bowling Green, KY. Since it's a long drive, we only get to go a few times a year, if at all, but they have the BEST clothes up there! AND Noah was a sweetie ALL DAY while we were out! Here is one of my new hott mama shirts: (please excuse the mess in the background and the soap from my son on the mirror....that's what I am doing after I finish here...)
Also, the morning of my birthday, I got up to my DH singing "Happy Birthday" on my answering machine. AWE! I don't think I will ever delete it! It's so sweet! It's the little things, you know???
And....FINALLY I had some time to myself to make CARDS! YAY!!!! Yesterday morning I had time to make this beauty, and then last night I made just the other two simple cards. YAY!!!

Thanks to all of you and to everyone who helped make this week ROCK! Mwa!!!







1 comment:
Well belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Are you a CafeMom member? It's so hard when people aren't using their real names. But I see you have "ilovemykids616" linked to your page and I know she's on CafeMom.
Post a Comment