But, alas, it is but Tuesday afternoon. SO, instead, I have crafted a few things to share. Or 9....lol
Noah has his first class party on Friday and I wanted to make something to give out, so I made these cute little treat bags for his class. I used the Stamptacular Sunday challenge. Stamptacular Sunday asked for anything BUT a card. How about treat baggies??
The stamps were digital freebies from ages and ages ago, and the paper used was Paper Studios...my hubbs brought me home the plastic baggies from a shipment of computer parts at his work. Yes, this is a green...ish...project too!
Hope to be back soon with more to show! Time to get started on those Christmas cards!!! Stay crafty!




3 comments:
Oh what fun treats! Such a fab creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
What a great idea! These are wonderful! :)
Thank you for joining us at SSC and hope to see you again :)
Hugs,
Karita
If we would celebrate Halloween here in Holland I woul immediatly steel this idea. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, and good luck! Hope to see some of your work again soon at SSC. Hugs Gemma
Post a Comment