Friday, October 1, 2010

FINALLY!

I got to do a challenge this week! Phew! This last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind that I don't wanna do again for a long time. School is out next week, no more conferences for another year, time to catch up and clean up!

I entered the creative card crew's "Bloomin Marvelous" challenge this week. The project is quick and sweet, and due to a mishap with my 3 year old some of the stickles smeared...BUT, its cute and sweet! I used Smell The Flowers Tia from the new Tinies release over at Some Odd Girl! She was a dream to color and I thought she would be perfect for this challenge. Please excuse the photo quality. We are on our way out the door again!

Here are a few other things I worked on yesterday for my second expo this weekend:
Clothes Pin Fridge Magnets:
Recipe Holder Clothes Pins: 
 COUPON ORGANIZERS!
I hope you enjoy! Wish me luck and stay crafty!

2 comments:

Robin said...

All really cool bits for your expo! Your card is sweet! Robin

Robin McK said...

Cassandra,
Those clothespins are too cute, and I love the bloom project with Tia! Very sweet!