Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scrappy Sunday To Ya!

 The image that I used on this first page is called, Trike Tobie and its an Odd image. You can purchase it here.


This card is for Friday Sketchers this week. I used Cold Kaylee (here) for this card. I used copics and bic markers to color the image. The paper is from Paper Studio. I also used Fun Flock from G Studio (4 colors for a dollar at Michael's). Enjoy!


Hope that your weather is a wonderful as ours is! We have the best temps and breezes right now! Stay crafty!

6 comments:

Sanwanya said...

girl i LOVE your pages and oh so jeolous i so wish we lived closer so we could scrap together sigh!! love the card too good job has always!!
♥sanwanya

Leah l'Orange said...

OOOHHH, girlie, these are fantastic! is that the new line from Imaginisce? and you ROCKED that layout at the top - i love the bright, bold colours and the theme is PERFECT for the SOGgy! awesome work, shoog! xo

Toothy said...

Love your pages and card. That dinosaur is awesome.

Robin said...

Love all of these... esp the colours you used with Cold Kaylee!! Robin

Maria Matter said...

fabulous creations hun! love your dino LO, too fun! You do beautiful work!
xxx

Zarah said...

Those are sooo cute! LOVE that you used the images for scrapping!