I made this card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Used Birthday Tia (of course) and then some MME papers. Colored her with Copic and Bic markers. Hope you like!
This next is a sneak peek for Saturday's Digi Day....you ready to play? Hope so! Its going to be AWESOME!
Have a great rest of the week, and stay crafty!





7 comments:
What an aforable Birthday card. I love your coloring and how you popped your image. thew embossing is a nice added touch to your card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW
What a cute birthday card for the little three year old! I'm sure she will love it as I do! Thanks for joining us this week!
Judi
SSW
Awww, she is too cute!! What an adorable image and I love how you have her colored. Such a sweet birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
What a cute card!! Always love the paper you use and wow great job on the coloring!
A totally adorable birthday card!! Any little girl (or big girl for that matter) would love it...I know I do!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Linda
Very sweet and the ribbon and flower brads add that perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)
Genevieve.
Post a Comment