This first card is for Tuesday Morning Sketches. I have really gotten into their blog. They almost always have a winning challenge over there! Very inspiring!
I used Star Tia (a previous Odd freebie) for this challenge. I colored her with copic and bic markers. I used my cricut and made a moon and 2 stars. I used bling for stardust and some great sticker letters I got at Big Lots. Stickles, to top off the image made it just right.
This next card is for All That Scraps "Wednesday Challenge", which was to make manly cards. Most of my manly images are packed away at the moment, so I thought I would use a mini man from Some Odd Girl, "Tobie and Buddie". It was coloring this image that I realized I ran out of my skin color copic ink. ::sniffle:: WAAAAAAAAHHHHH....Yeah, I see a hobby lobby trip in my near future. I also used Bic markers for this image, and popped out the buddie to make the card more dimensional. The sentiment is a Crayola rub-on.





8 comments:
Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Your cards are adorable! Thank you for the kind words about my blog. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
They are bot gorgeous but I absolutely adore the first one *swwon*
Adorable!!! Love that little boy and frog image! :)
Love your SOGgy cards! Colouring is fantastic! Robin
What an adorable card! Your image is too cute and your detailing rocks! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)
*please note that for your card to count, you have to use an image that is sold at the ATS online store. I appreciate your efforts and hope to see you again soon!
Risa:)
So adorable cards! Thanks for sharing :)
Hey Cass!
Wow, both of these projects are so awesome! I don't even remember that Start Tia - I think I got gipped! Absolutely fab!
Post a Comment