Not sure what is going on, but Noah was content to play alone today leaving me bored after I finished most of my chores. WHAT? Not possible!!!
So I quickly got to work on some cards and completed two. WHAT? Awesome!!! Such good therapy for my melancholy mood this week.
This first card is for Some Odd Girl...but the image is a boy. ::shrug:: I am in LOVE with Some Odd Girl and everyone needs to check them out! Their challenge this week was a sketch, which, I loved. Its very my style so I jumped right in and here are the results! Hope the boys in the audience aren't offended by the flower background...its subtle, right?
This next card is for a blog I just happened upon a week or two ago, Tuesday Morning Sketches. This sketch was very intriguing and I couldn't wait to use my new Swiss Pixie, Nurse Nora for it!!! Happy Birthday To Me!
Thanks for hangin, and stay crafty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
YAY for you being able to craft. the cards are gerat. I love what you did with both images. I have been racking my brain on what to do with Cody. Thanks for the inspiration sista. Its great to see you creating again.
Its crazy when the kiddos let you alone! Totally with ya! Awesome card! the flowers in the background remind me of a leis. Totally hawt colors too! Thanks for bein Odd! Love it!
chica i am loving the colors on the first card great job on them both i wanna craft maybe this weekend fingers crossed~~
Love the colors, love the layout on the 2nd card. I haven't have time to craft in over a week, so cross your fingers that I get to craft this weekend. Love the cards.
Both your cards are fabulous! I love Nurse Nora and the colors are wonderful and you really rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
these are awesome, Cassandra! love the Kody card - the colours are very tropical, so they totally work for me! :D
thanks for playing with the Odd Girls! :)
I am so loving how you glittered up our Kody...that totally works and like Leah said - very tropical colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl
What beautiful creations. Thanks for playing with the Odd Girls.
Cute card; you coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
You did a great job on both of these. Love the paper you used for the Some Odd Girl challenge (thanks for playing along too)...I actually have a piece of it. I may have to dig it out soon.
Post a Comment