This first page was a very recent event. Moss Wright Park has a 'Touch a truck' every year where they park tons of AWESOME vehicles out in the blazing heat and let the kids go nuts. Good thing they were selling popsicles, because it has been ridiculous off the charts hot, hot HOTT here! So here is Noah with the party bus, the swat truck, the fire truck, the crane, and the army jeep. He also got on a few other things, but at the risk of making a 2 page layout, I only printed these, haha.
This last one is WAY simpler than I indented and I may go back and do some more. This was back a couple of months ago when Heather T and Noah's "best friend" Jack, came to visit and sorta card, haha. We all trooped to Monkey Joes. It was a blast! Those boys know how to play!
So there you have it! Happy weekend!
Stay Crafty!
Stay Crafty!





3 comments:
Yay scrap pages ,I love them great Job!
It is really HOT here,we have to make ourselves go outside !! Thanks for sharing!
Love it! I am sooo about to start more scrapbooking too. I love the idea of printing wallets! Thanks!
Love both of them. Love the paper on the first one, there are those chipboard arrows again, you know I'm gonna be on the lookout for those at the store. hehe How did you do the big circle with the gears, did you do that on your cricket like that, or did you cut each individual one and glue it behind the circle? You found your cricket cord, right? Geez I still don't know if I wanna card or scrapbook at your house hehe, maybe I'll do both.
Post a Comment