Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moved, shaken and not stirred.

I am FINALLY moved in, and crafting again. Its been WAY too long!

My sweet Cafe Mom friend Heather came down yesterday to play and it was balm for my weary soul! Got 4 scrap pages done and kept up the momentum with 3 challenges today! Feels So good to catch up! I see all of you posting and it makes me jealous!

So, lets start with yesterday. Here are my pages, keeping in mind my power supply for the cricut was missing in action, so these pages aren't exactly how I envisioned....BUT, I am still excited about my progress. Almost up-to-date.



So for my challenges I chose, Get Sketchy With It, Club Anya and Some Odd Girl. YAY! And I got to play with NEW paper! I didn't use scraps today!

The first card that I made is for Get Sketchy. I got this digi image a LONG time ago and can't remember where. It was a freebie, but I thought it was time to start thinking like this since this weekend's holiday is HERE!
This next card was for Some Odd Girl. SO glad I happened upon them! LOVE their stuff!!! I used their last month's freebie. Their challenge was to use at least 3 patterned papers. I LOVE these papers from My Mind's Eye! The sentiment is actually from Stamping Bella, but it seemed to fit.
This last card was for Club Anya. It was a beautiful sketch that begged to be used. Not really much to tell. It speaks for its self, cause its awesome. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by! SO glad to be back in the game....sorta, haha! Still working on a crafty space!

Stay crafty!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love the way you used Mae's Bouquet! Your coloring was awesome! Great mix of papers. Thanks for bein Odd!

Toothy said...

I had so much fun yesterday. I love all your stuff of course, but now that I can see it in a picture and we don't have crazy 3 year olds screaming in our ear, I love, love, love your home-made arrows and the white crimped paper (from a chocolate box) on the fire truck page. The paper for the Easter page is perfect with Noah's sweater vest. Love the layout and papers on the some odd girl card and I love how you colored the Anya image, love her with blue hair, that is something I would never think to do, but it turned out so cute. I miss you already, I had a blast. I was with Jack all day yesterday and today to give Jason a break, tomorrow and Monday it's Mama's turn. LOL

Sanwanya said...

I LOVE your SB pages,you make the best LO's and cute cute cards!!

Leah l'Orange said...

gorgeous, sweet card, Cassandra! love the whole thing, and the sentiment rocks! (do you think you might have time to squeeze another in before wednesday night? the challenge calls for 3 papers from 3 different manufacturers, and i'd so LOVE to see you play along with that!)

we're glad you found us, too! you did a beautiful job with Mae! thanks for playing with the Odd Girls!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh my - anyone who loves My Minds Eye papers can never go wrong with the Odd-Girls :)
Gorgeous colouring on Mae!

Thank you for playing along with us over at <a href="http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/><b> Some Odd Girl </b></a>

ivy said...

hi cass! hope you are all settled and unpacked! now, maybe you can get back into the full swing of card crafting, scrapping and blogging!!
cute cards!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, you have been busy creating. Lucky you. Love all your projects. Thanks for playing with the Odd Girls.

Jaspere said...

Lots of fun things to see here. Love all the different patterned papers. Perfect for the Some Odd Girl Challenge.

Robin McK said...

Love what you've done with Mae! And your scrap pages are beautiful! Thanks for playing at SOG!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

So all the LOs and cards are awesome. I am so happy that you finally got some crafty time in