Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And fun was had by.....most....

So with children, I know its always a toss up. ages 3 and 4 must be very....emotionally challenging for children. That's all I am going to say. HAHAH!

But HEATHER and I had a blast! Lots of good conversation, pizza, and CRAFTING!!! Of course. ;) Heather and I dove in head first.

I managed to get to 2 challenges and get a random card in too. AND half a scrap page, but you will see that later. You know, when its done. ;)

This first card I made was for Friday Sketchers. I used DCWV papers, and Martha Stewart baubles. Gretel is one of my new stamps from my birthday stash. I colored her with Bics and Copics. Used a hint of stickles on her wing.

This next card is by far, my fave of the day. I made this card for Anyone 4 Anya. Their theme this week was, Fabulous Flowers. Heather brought these AWESOME HUGE flowers and I HAD to have one! It was perfect for this challenge, and so was this DCWV paper! I also used the Martha Stewart baubles again. in LOVE with those things! Popped out part of Anya's skirt as well as the flowers around her head. Used Bics and Copics to color her.
This last card was a wild card, so-to-speak. Just a fun card. Used my Paper Studio papers that I am in LOVE with from Hobby Lobby and used copics to color her. The gems were from Heather and then I stickled the papers and the image for some added pizazz.
Hope you enjoyed these cards! Stay crafty!

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Love your cards! I have fun today. haven't even unpacked my stuff or taken pics of my cards yet, but hopefully I will have time tomorrow. I love on your scrapbook pages that you have your paper then a big circle over it, with your pics on the circle, you do that a lot, I really like that. The next time we get together I will hopefully be scrapbooking pics from out trip we are taking next week, maybe I could use your cricket to make a big circle like that. Jack was litterally passed out asleep before we even turned on S. Water St. LOL

Julie said...

Great cards, I love the way you've used that big flower. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Anonymous said...

great to see all your gorgeous work again