Monday, March 29, 2010
No cards....just an update.
Hello, ladies! I am so excited! We are buying our first home. I am busy in a flurry of packing and cleaning trying to hope that it doesn't fall through. We get our inspection tomorrow and our appraisal very soon. We are hoping to be moved by the end of April. As long as everything goes well. So, that is why no cards. I am hoping once I get the house packed to a certain point to get back into the game for a second before popping back out again. Love seeing all of your stuff, and miss playing! Hope to be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome!!!
Hugs!
Dee
dude all i've been doing is cleaning! i get like that in spring and then with the nesting it's CRAZY! you should see how much stuff i threw out today!
Post a Comment