First things first, though. My group for The Greeting Farm, The Greeting Farm Mamas, is still in the running....we are REEEALLLLY hoping to make it to the next round in the top 12....so, hop on over and VOTE!!!
For this layout I chose one of my all time favorite baby pictures of Noah, and used DCWV paper, Heidi Grace rub ons, my cricut (story book) and, of course....Toby Cub! He is so cute! He was perfect!
Now, on to Heather's house. Its always fun going up there. Its amazing how inspiring it can be just to have someone who enjoys the same thing you do in the same room. You can play your ideas off each other and the result is often better than what you would have done on your own, at least, that's how MY scrapping works! I would be lost without you ladies!
This first page is about....4 months late, lol! I am usually on top of birthday pages....not-so-much this year. I used my cricut (George) and the chipboard is from American Craft. I am in love with this chip board stack. Its from our recent trip to Gatlinburg. LOVE their scrapbook stores! This layout is a little....bland, but you know. You get the idea, lol
This next page I went non-conventional. I loved this paper. Its from American craft and was also purchased in Gatlinburg. I loved the pop of color, kind of how you see the world when it snows. Its all a white out, and then the kids are a pop of color. Again, the American Craft chipboard and my Cricut (george).
This page is near to my heart. My boy is ALL boys. He loves boxes, he LOVES, toy story and he LOVES imagination! I took this diaper box one day when he was super board and made a buzz light year costume for him, wings, buttons and all. He was thrilled!! I used American Craft Paper, DCWV paper, and my cricut (george) and of course, STICKLES!!!
This last page is from a recent outing that we took with grandpa and gammie to the lawn and garden show in nashville. On the way back from there we saw pony rides in a shoney's parking lot. It was Noah's first time riding ponies or horses. He LOVED it! He was a complete natural! This paper is from Paper Studio. The chipboard came from Gatlinburg.
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed creating what went into this post. Hopefully we will have our house situation under control and I will have my stuff moved and taken care of SOON! Miss you all! Stay crafty!
Cass








3 comments:
You are a scrappin' queen! I just don't scrap so I'm envious of what everyone can whip out! Great job, Cass!
Love your stuff and Thank You for all of your creativity. I don't know how many times I said Cass help, which color red goes better with this or which sticker looks better where. haha I think I'm gonna focus on scrapbooking for a while until I get caught up, somewhat. Monkey Joe's here we come (sometime this spring or summer).
Girl you rocked those LO's I need to work on my boys scrapbooks badly!!Glad you had a good time with Heather(Toothy)
Post a Comment