Its that time again! Its RELEASE day over at Papermom.com!!! I can't wait to see what you all think! There are a couple of chances for you all to win free images! Be sure to hop over and comment on the release post so you can get in on the freebies! One lucky winner will get 2 of the newly released images...2 of their choice! Also, if you make a card and get it in tonight before midnight CST and post on the sketch challenge you can win the two images featured in that challenge! Wow! What a great time to head over and check it out!!
Next is just a quickie card....kind of a snapshot of how my weekend went. Ha! This card was for Heather's CCC sketch challenge. I swiped this image and sentiment from her at our last play date. It just fit me. HA!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy, and be SURE to go over to enter for your freebies! Oh, and all you CMMs?? Go over to our forum. Left ya somethin there. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute, I haven't used this yet, never thought to pair those 2 stamps together.
Post a Comment