So after a week of not crafting I am trying to get back into the swing of things. A bad case of the winter gloomies. Spring? I don't see it anywhere.
So, this card is for the Cupcake challenge. Their theme this week was "Going Green". So...GREEN!!! Everything is GREEN! It was all scrap. I colored the Miss Anya with my bics and copics. I used a stardust glitter gel pen to add accents. And, in keeping with the other kind of green....I used a piece of cardboard that came in a package as backing for the Miss Anya.
This card is for Stamptacular Sunday! They had a sweet sketch, and I just HAD to use this freebie from The Greeting Farm. It worked perfectly! The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. I used my copics to color her. Still working on the detailing with these. The papers are from DCWV.
This card is for Bee Crafty. She shared this ADORABLE freebie with us and I HAD to play! Bee Crafty has some ADORABLE stamps! I can't wait to get more!The theme was, "Spring" and I think this card is just about as "spring" as it gets. I also colored this with my copics. I apologize for the photo being out of focus.
I hope you enjoy this post! I hope to be back soon with some new papermom images!!






16 comments:
Very cute cards! Thanks for joining this week at SSC.
those are adorable!!!!
Cute I love your cards, I loooove the layout of the green card. I got the winter blues too, geez where is the sun allready!
Oh Sweet Cass! These are all so wonderful! You RoCk, Girl!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)
That little girl on your first card is just plain CUTE! Love the green too and the other cards are great.
Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)
Love them all!! I need to get back into doing challenges I think I got winter gloomies too but spring will behere before we know it!!
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a delightful card ! Love the embossed card and the pretty papers ! Smile from Catherine
Wow, so many cute cards. Love the hard work that went into them. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Fabulous cards. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Liza x
Beautiful cards ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
What fantastic cards, Love the images you've used here! Great take on this weeks sketch at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula
Cute cards! The image of the little girl and your colouring is great. hugs Shelley
Please pop by and visit me on my blog-thanks
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
Ilove all of these..so cute!
HI ya,
Well, let me see. First, adorable cards:)
Second, to join my Tiddly Inks group, I think you go to the Tiddly Inks page on PCP. It won't let you on and there should be a button to request to join...not entirely sure. I haven't done that, but that seems to be what everyone else is doing. I then approve your membership and you get an email that lets you in. Whew...give it a try. :)
Great use of the Bee Crafty image and lovely, pretty Spring colours. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)
Post a Comment