This first card that I made is for The Little Paper Shop (Distressing) and for Anyone For Anya? (Flower Power). Love me some Miss Anya. She always just goes right together with no fuss. I used all scraps for this card. Really doing my best to get through some. I mean...my box is exploding, LOL!! I added some fake stitching and a button that was RAKd to me. Used my copics to color Miss Anya. Still learning how to use them, but I think I am getting the hang of things. Practice makes perfect.
This last card is for the Cute Critters Club over on Cafe Mom. It was a sketch challenge. I LOVE this freebie from Dustin Pike. The papers were RAKd from Ms. Heather T. A few stickles make the card pop.

I hope you enjoyed these cards! Hope to be back with more maybe tomorrow or Thursday!
Stay Crafty!




5 comments:
Both are super fun! Love the Anya and the Dustin Pike featured...super job on the challenges!
Two great cards - love the colours. I know what you mean about using up your stash. I made a new years resolution to try and use up mine and not to buy more . I am not doing too bad but have made the odd slip up lol
Lisa ;)
Cute love em both. Are those the papers from the new package that I sent you for winning on the CCC? I was hoping that you would get it today since I sent it last week. Love the stickles.
VERY PRETTY COLOURS on both cards by the way. Back to "ours" ... love the glitter accents on the image and the button.
Love from AFA?!
Renata
Both are adorable!
Post a Comment