Monday, February 1, 2010

On a roll

Two posts in one day? NOT possible! That would mean I had been creating, and that's just not possible with a 3 year old, right? Ha!

This first card I am in LOVE with! These colors are SO great together and the image is so sweet! Love lil miss Anya! This card is for "Anyone For Anya".Used Copics, a Bic and Stickles to make her just perfect. The sentiment came from an angel company set. Love it! The papers came from DCWV and Sassafrass. (the blue is called Dapper Dan, LOL)


















This next card is for the Cupcake challenge blog! Their theme is "four legged and furry". I immediately thought of  Mo's Digital Stamps and this freebie that I have from her shop. This little guy reminds me of my Noah and our cat. I know, I know. The image is of a DOG, but this is how things play out here with our cat. They are best buds. The paper is all scrap. YAY!
















Also, don't forget about the Papermom.com hop! Its hoppin, and there's a freebie in it for you just for hopping. AND, if you hop you get a chance to win another! So, get over there and HOP!

9 comments:

Victoria said...

two lovely cards
Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful cards! I LOVE the colors on your TFG card and the layout is fab on the other!
Dee

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely! Very pretty papers and I love the light bleu hair of this little fairy. Also a great boycard!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Shelly said...

Adorable card! I love the image and the ribbon detail! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Steph said...

2 gorgeous cards, really love your colouring and the papers you've used x

Sabina said...

I also love the colours you have used on the AFA card.

Thanks for joining us at AFA challenge.

Hugs Sabina

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cassandra, what a perfect card for our challenge! The image is so cute and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mary J said...

so feminine - lovely!

Annelies said...

Two gorgeous cards, but the first one's my favorite!