Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mojolicious Tuesday

Hello, and good Tuesday evening to you all! I hope you are all doing well and that this winter weather isn't putting too much of a damper on your mojo!

I have done two challenges here. YAY! Not bad for a splutty winter afternoon in TN.

This first one is for "Anyone For Anya" challenge. This week's was intriguing. "Good enough to eat". I chose a "lemon and lime" or "golden delicious and granny smith" color scheme. This paper is some I got on clearance from Martha Stewart and I LOVE it. This Anya was PERFECT for this paper! It was like they were made for each other! I colored her with copics and a green bic.  I sewed zig zags onto the paper and sewed the yellow button down.
This second card is for Mojo Monday. I loved their sketch, but was kind of at a loss for some reason, paper-wise, but it all came together in the end. I used another vintage image from Digital Two For Tuesday. LOVE her stuff! She has two new great ones today! Be sure to check it out!
Also, tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the papermom.com sale! All digis are buy 2 get one free! In case you aren't sure how to get your freebie, go ahead and order the two you will pay for and email me and let me know which you would like for free. Shophandmade doesn't have options for coupons and such just yet. =0) Here is the email to use....my other one isn't working properly: persnickity.sloan@gmail.com.

8 comments:

Toothy said...

So cute Cass, yeah I had a hard time with the Mojo Sketch too.

Becky said...

This is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute card.Love the stitch detail
Thanks for joining us at AFA
Yvonne

Lisa Jane said...

wow , 2 gorgeous cards , i love the granny smith inspired on e- so fresh and vibrant
Lisa ;)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Haha...love you golden delicious and granny smith colourcombo! This is great wit the lovely coloured image.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Julie said...

Great card, I like the crisp, fresh colour. Thanks for joining us at AFA.

Mary J said...

Congrats on winning on TGF! Beautiful card - so fresh and inviting!

Diane Davies said...

Love the card! I just saw you won on TGF blog and thought, Hey I know that girl from CafeMom. Congrats!!