I am getting this card in under the WIRE, but I LOVED this sketch from Get Sketchy and REALLY wanted to get this posted! Deep cleaned the crafty area yesterday and found these paper scraps and fell in love with them all over again! I used a TGF image and my bics. I popped out the front of her hat to add more depth...and, what's a card without some bling? I stickled the flowers on the circle for some pizazz! I didn't have a sent that I liked for this card for some reason, so I just penned this one. I am SOOO ready for this cold weather to be OVER!!!
Also, FREEBIE time!! Anyone who is pregnant, please check out my latest post over at papermom.com. An exclusive offer, limited time! FREE "Baby Love" image! Check out the post here! No strings, PROMISE, he, he, he!
Have a great Friday! I know I am! Headed to see a dear crafty friend to, what else? CRAFT!!!! Stay crafty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it!
I wanna go!! Have fun with Heather!Cute cute cute card!
♥sanwanya
Post a Comment