Sunday, January 24, 2010

Relay and hearts

So, the first card I am posting is for The Greeting Farm's CHA relay contest. I am SO STOKED! I can't WAIT to see what image they come up with for tomorrow! WOOT! I got on this as soon as I was able today. I wasn't sure about a mer man, but I think I did a pretty neat job. ;) The paper and borders came from a store in Gatlinburg, TN. Not sure of the name. Ian was colored with bics and copics, and of course, even mer men can have some shimmer, right? So I used 2 colors of stickles.
This next card is for Cardvaarks. The challenge for this week was "red and hearts" so, I used this bella image that I received in a recent swap and made her all red and classy. (and yes, those are stickles).
Sorry this is a short post. Not much sleep last night and I am loosing cognitive function now, LOL Backspacing every other letter. HA

Hope you enjoyed!

Cass

5 comments:

Sanwanya said...

What a cute merman card you did a good job colorinG Ian..And the Bella card very pretty gotta love stickles!!Hope you got more sleeplast night!!

Elli said...

These are adorable! That little merman is the cutest thing I've seen since the last card I received. lol. (It's still on my mantel, btw.)

Callie said...

Great cards Cass!! I love the bella one for sure!

Carisa said...

I love both cards! And LOVE the shimmer on Merian - I also think you did a great job coloring his hair!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards. I love that red!