The first card I made was for Get Sketchy. They have the most inspired sketches and DT around and I love their challenges. SO glad I got this one done! It was lots of fun!


The image is from Penny Black. I don't know who the sentiment is from, though. It was a RAK long, long ago. Copics and Bics were used to color the image. The flower is from prima. I sewed along the edge. The Xs are also sewn.
The second card is for The House Mouse and Friends Challenge. The theme this week was, "at the beach". This image was perfect! I think I received this image from my friend Jenny, but I could be mistaken.

I used Bics and Copics to color the image. Stickles and glassy accents were used for some extra somthin somethin. ;) The sentiment is from Stampin Up. This paper I have literally had for years, so ::shrug:: no clue who made it.
Be sure to come over to my papermom.com blog a little later when I will announce the winner of my followers drawing! And hopefully, maybe...a new tutorial? ;)



6 comments:
Hey there! I love that sentiment on your first card. Made me laugh! Your coloring on the HM card is impressive! I love the colors you chose for this and the image is great for the challenge. Thanks for playing this week! Best, Curt
These are too cute! The sentiment on the first one is hilarious!! Great job with Get Sketchy 19!
♥Lea
So, I take it yesterday was bad? So sorry sweets!!!
as for your cards ...
Adorable!!! I love the first card! Soooooo cute that is! I love the papers and the stitching. Your HM card is flat out beyond perfect! You always create the most wonderful things with the HM stamps!!!
So glad to see your post, Cant wait for papermom and I have my fingers crossed for a very happy weekend!!!
Very sweet take ob the sketch!
thanks for playing!
Love your chillin' lil mouse! That image is too cute! Glad you could join us at the HM&F Challenge!
Hi love this image & great summer colour fab take on the this wks. beach theme thanks for joining us at HM&F ..
Hugs Christine xx
Post a Comment