Today I got to the Little Paper Shop challenge. Their challenge was, Pink, Black and White and I was SO excited because that meant I got to use my Miss Anya set again! I am in LOVE and can't WAIT to own a few more!

I colored Miss Anya with my copics and since I lost my black bic marker (sad face) I used this calligraphy marker that...wasn't so....great....::shrug:: My white pen is also on the fritz, so poor Miss Anya's hair just couldn't catch a break today. Stickles were used, of course....stardust and cotton candy. I paper pieced everything I could...purse, stripes, headband...just cause I could. HA! Nuts, yes! Neat effect, YES!!! Last, but not least, I used Core-d'nations pink and black cardstock and a cuttlebug. Need I say more?
So, there it is! I hope that you all have a blessed, fantastic weekend! Stay crafty!



2 comments:
gorgeous girl.....lol
love ur colouring
I love this and thank you so much for sending me some images of her I can not wait to use them!!
Post a Comment