Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday! Its Monday!

Not that I am overly excited about that fact, but considering its only 12:40 and I have done 2 cards already, I think that's pretty awesome for a Monday!

This first card is for Stamptacular Sunday. They had a great sketch and I knew at once it was another chance to use my beautiful Miss Anyas from the Greeting Farm...one of the best Christmas presents evah!
I colored her with copics and bics. I am still learning the "shiny" coloring technique and LOVING it! Needing more copics or primas, lol!

The paper is from Ms. Heather T. DCWV! Love this stack! I think its the kitchen stack. Going to have to get that stack! lol! The ribbon is from Pebbles, and was a steal on my trip to Gatlinburg. They have the BEST lss I have ever been in! And, last but not least, red and stardust stickles.

The second card I am still deciding if I like. Its for the Penny Black challenge blog. Boy did I pick a week to join in on their challenges! They had 2 sketches to choose from. I chose the second one, but I am not sure this paper was the right choice. What do you think?
The image is from Penny Black, of course, but its also an image from my friend Jenny. LOVE this image. Going to have to just get the stamp! This lil hedgie is just too comfy and adorable for words! I colored him with bics and copics.

Also, news over at papermom.com! 3 new digis released yesterday! Hop over and check em out, let me know what you think!

Have a great week!

16 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

welcome to PBSC Cassandra...so glad you decided to join in the fun....loving your card with those gorgeous papers and that adorable image...love how made the flower pop....thanks for joining in with this week's challenge and we hope to see you again soon....hugs kath xxxxx

NormaJean said...

Hi Cass wow I love both cards!! the penny black one is really good!!
Hugs Norma

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Both are just darling! I LOVE your Anya and the PB one is colored perfectly!

Sprytebyrd said...

Cass, is that you?? :) Hiya Sweetie! I LOVE your cards, the colors are fab and your coloring is excellent!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! I sure hope to see you back again soon!
Dee

Toothy said...

Love your cards! Gatlinburg has a scrapbook store that is good to know, we might take a trip this summer

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful cards wtih some lovely images! thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

debby4000 said...

WOW fabulous cards, they're both gorgeous, love the papers and my fave as to be the cute Hedgie.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Hi Cassandra - welcome to the PBSC and glad you have joined us. Fab card for the sketch - that hedgie looks so cute and relaxed - he's obviously not in the UK right now or he would need his wooly hat on!! Thanks for joining in the PBSC and hope to see you again soon
Pauline x

Line said...

Both your cards are just fabulous!!
Wonderful Anya on the SSC card, and I just love love LOVE the fresh colors and papers!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs, Line

Paula said...

Love the color combo...so bright and pretty...great cards! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Gorgeous card. The colors just make me happy. Thanks for playing at SSC!

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Big smiles,
Corie

Shannon said...

That penny black card made me giggle! He's so cute and you did a wonderful job! I love the pop-out flower!!
xoxo,
Shannon

Carolyn said...

What a great couple of cards. The Anya one is darling, and I love the copics. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Liza said...

Gorgeous cards and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X