Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have 3 challenges for you!! Been kinda lackin the mojo dept card-wise. Doing my best, though!

This first card is for Mojo Monday. They had a fabulous sketch this week! (as always).

This image was a freebie, but for the life of me I can't find the blog again. Ugh, I am so upset, but as soon as I find this blog I will post on papermom.com and let you all know because this lady is amazing talented and has a new freebie almost every week! SO amazing!
This next card was for Get Sketchy. I admit, I had a hard time with this sketch. The DT examples were amazing, but I just couldn't get the look I was going for. The images are from papermom.com and are available for sale in my shop. the papers are from making memories and I CB'd the pink paper and then stickled the flourishes.
This last card is for the LPS blog challenge. Their challenge was, "In Love". This freebie from Dustin Pike was perfect! I colored him with my bic and prisma markers and stickled his heart with fruit punch stickles.
I hope to be back no later than tomorrow morning with a great tutorial for papermom.com! Its taken me awhile to perfect the project, but I think I have it now, lol!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love all of your cards. The first is just stunning. What a wonderful image and your use of the MM sketch is fabulous. I also LOVEY love the balloon card. So sweet and fun. Have a great week.

Sanwanya said...

Wow love the cards...i have been lacking in the card making department too but I am funally getting back in the game again I hope..hugs have a great day!\

~amy~ said...

love your card...especially the one for Get Sketchy...the paper piecing is fabbie!

Dora said...

Great take on the GS sketch, love the colors!
thanks for playing!