Friday evening I spent, no kidding...and HOUR making JUST the guitar for this first page! I used a thin piece of notebook paper and traced a guitar off of the internet and then used that as a template to cut out the pieces. The strings are a thin jewelry wire. Though, I never could get the stuff to straiten out the way I wanted it. The papers that I used on this were all "American Craft".

This second layout was tough. I was NOT feelin the mojo flow apparently yesterday! But, I still like the outcome, no matter how simple it was. The flowers are all from American Craft.They are felt! I used my Cricut, "george and basic shapes" cart for my title.

Now, onto CARDS! Well, CARD...lol I got my cupcake challenge done today! Hoping to get Mojo and Housemouse under my belt this week too! I am enjoying getting involved in the blog world! Lots of fun and new ideas!
This week's Cupcake Challenge was to use This Sketch: I have been dieing to have a chance to use CUPCAKES for these challenges. Its only right, right? I used the Inkadinkado set that a sweet lady over on Cafe Mom bought me for my birthday! Its one of my all time faves! I cut them out and popped them for dimesion. I used the Cricut for my circle. 4 inches:George and Basic Shapes. The paper is from K and Company and I am unsure about the dots....cant rememer the brand, but I have been saving this piece of paper for like a year, lol! I feaux stitched the circle and actually stitched the buttons. Hope you like!

I had this al lposted cause I didn't think I would have time to get my Mojo done too. I was WRONG! I got my Mojo! Here it is. I used a Penny Black birthday image that was RAKd to me AGES ago. I used some Rakd cuttled swiss dots as well as I used the crimper for the green paper. I beleive the dots are from Paper Studio. The Baubles are from K and Company. From my Secret Sis 2 times ago. Anyway! Enjoy!




7 comments:
oooh what a yummy card. Love the colour combo x
Love the scrapbook pages has usual..and the card is fantastic.Great Job mama!!
Don't sell yourself short, I love your scrapbook pages. Love the cards too, I finally just bought a paper crimper.
First let me say that I love you card. The stamp is so cute and the colors are perfect!!!
Now I have done some paper piecing before, but your guitar is fabulous!!! WAY TO GO!! You do great work!!!
Yummy, the glittery cupcakes look great! :) Super cute card!
Your layout is super cool with the guitar. The cards are really sweet. I love the cupcakes and all the texture on the other one too.
love the layout and all the effort u put in
Post a Comment