Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Cupcakes!

Today I finally got to my cupcake challenge. The challenge was to use Brown plus any other color of your choice. I was going to choose brown and pink (one of my fave combos) but I have had this paper from "My Mind's Eye" taunting me for months and I thought this was the perfect thing to use it for. The polkadots are actually not from MME, they are from Colorbok. The image is, of course, House Mouse. Its called, "Sweet Kiss." I sponged the image background with blue and brown. I think it got overdone. I wasn't paying attention and sponged the brown when I meant to get blue, so I compensated...lol. Anyway, here it is!!

3 comments:

ivy said...

sweet card. love that image but i hate coloring....as you can tell by MY cards! LOL!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so sweet! well done

Callie said...

This is sooo cute! Loves it. Thanks for coming and joining in on my BLOG CANDY!!