Monday, March 23, 2009

Monster Cupcakes

So today the cupcake challenge was "Monsters". I was like...WHAT?? I have absolutely NOTHING in that category...pretty sad since I have a 2 year old little boy, eh?? Well...I was desperately searching through every image I have ever received hoping and praying...and FOUND this image. I HOPE it counts! Its Changito. SUCH a cutee. He is DRESSED as a vampire...which, to me...is in the category, "Monsters". So here is my challenge submission:

I used my crayola colored pencils. I didn't have the right colors of BICs so I went with the pencils. The red paper is cuttled from my best good friend Heather. The orange and green is from Making Memories. The Circle paper is from...um...the clearance section at Hobby Lobby. The brads are from ColorBok from my SUPER secret sister this last time around. I also used stardust stickles for the cape and Crayola brand glitter glue for the punkin.

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah he is such a cute wee monster, well done, love the card the colours are great, Hazelxo

Ida / Little said...

Great card and take on the challenge! :) I was totally lost when I first saw that the challenge was monsters as well :) But it all works out for nice girls right? :) Hugs Ida

LINDA said...

This is soooo cute.. Great job!!
Hugs, Linda

Alison said...

He's a cutie- well done for digging out an image! Lovely card.

lawmom said...

This one blew me away! Nice work!