Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mojo Monday....er...Tuesday

So, not sure about this card. Mojo Monday has WONDERFUL inspirations! But...I just could not make my brain work today. I like it, but its definatly not what I envisioned. I used my much neglected "Giftbellawithhat" that I got for my birthday last year from one of the sweetest ladies ever over on Cafe Mom. I popped the gift. Love popping! Also stickled the hat and the gift. What birthday card is complete without some sparkle? Some bling??? I used some wide green ribbon that I bought ages and ages ago and have not used much of. Not even sure who makes it now! The papers are from Making Memories and K and Company. The sentiment is from Stampin Up!'s Simple Sayings 2. I used brads from Making Memories. Ummm....OH, and of COURSE I used my watercolor pencils. Its always that or BICs, right??
Today I got the sweetest package in the mail from my sweet friend and admin over on Card Makin Mamas, Diane. I was surprised and it made my otherwise dull day SO bright! I can't wait to try out my new goodies! INCLUDING some awesome BICS! WOOT! Awesome new colors! Talk about a NICE RAK!
BEFORE I forget, BLOG CANDY! You MUST check this out (but not enter, cause I am going to win, LOL). Callie is giving away some AWESOMENESS! Check it out HERE!
Oh, well! I am off to take my cranky toddler to play outside and then a bath and BED!

7 comments:

Caryl P said...

I love the colors of this card. Great work!

Emily said...

Your card is adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I hope you do with the candy!!:) My fingers are crossed for ya:)!!!

I LOVE your card. The sketches are BEAUTIFUL there and I am always so intimidated by the talent in that group of people!!! I LOVE your card and the colors are perfect! It is so fresh, fun and clean! Great card for the sketch!

And Diane is SO sweet! I cant wait to see what you make with your new bics! They are one of my favorite coloring tools:) YAY!!!

Sanwanya said...

Yay happy you was able to do Mojo Monday!!Love the card the colors are great!

ivy said...

i hate your perfect bows!! i love the colors you chose!

Christy said...

What a PERFECT bow! LOVE the card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun colors, buttons and BELLA! I whipped out a bella for this one as well. Great minds must think a like LOL! Wonderful job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.