
Anyway, this ADORABLE image aside, I actually braved making a card while babysitting. I was shocked! My card just fell together without much thought! It kinda scared me a little bit. I usually have to really think and plan my cards. Not to mention that the boys were nice to each other a good deal of the time it took me! Wowza! I cut out each and every flower. I lost the small petal no less than three times. WHAT was I thinking? lol I received this image from...Possibly Heather (Heathermom8). Its called "Changito Boquet". The sparkly paper is from DCWV. Hope you enjoy!

Lastly, Noah decided to learn to crawl out of his crib last Thursday. SO, since he was crawling out whenever he wanted anyway, we perminantly put him in his toddler bed last night. At least when he was done he could get back IN the bed, right? Ugh. I was so nervous that today was going to be terrible and napless. I was, thankfully, wrong. Noah voluntarily took a nap this morning and it was normal length! SO happy over here !I am under no allusions that all days will be this good, but at least the first transition day was! Here is my big boy!



1 comment:
glad to see a post from ya and glad you had time to make something! so hard to concentrate w/ 2 boys running 'round huh? that's me all the time so i wait til everyone's asleep!
i will let you know if i ever get some of these images or the stamp. i love changito too!
Post a Comment