Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feeling Mousie!


Not sure what happened. I sat down to scrap last night and had NO layout ideas. I made a...well, it was a layout..but not a great one. Therefore I will not show it here. After struggling with that for about an hour, possibly more, I decided to card.

One of the things I have been trying to do is use my GIANT box of awesome scraps. I was looking through hoping for inspiration to hit me, and it did. Right between the eyes. My wonderful friend Diane (Razberrywhine/Pinkberry) sent me these beautiful 2 sided papers ages ago and somehow they got lost in the shuffle. I felt like they were just perfect for one of my favorite stamps: House Mouse's, Two Part Harmony. Once I got it mostly assembled I remembered my new stamp set Riviting and had to add one of the stamps. It was the perfect touch. imo. Well, here you go!

Today, after church I still felt crafty. Noah took a two hour nap, so I checked some email then got to work. The first card I made was also with some paper that Diane sent me. I loved the rustic feel. It really lends itself to my House Mouse images and stamps! I have not used this stamp often. I believe it is called, Writing a Note, but I could be mistaken. I have almost gotten rid of it a few times, but I liked the way this card turned out so I might let it stay around a bit longer. Also, note the appearance of Riviting. I think I might be in love with this set!
This last card (and probably the last one for awhile with my two boys, lol) is also a mouse. I think I see a trend here....This was my very first House Mouse stamp. Its called, "Feeling Rosey." He just looks so content. Like he is really enjoying himself. Again, note Riviting. I think we might be seeing a lot more of that set in the future!
Well, there you have it. I hope you all are having a wonderful, crafty weekend!

2 comments:

ivy said...

stglad you have the riveting set now. i should play with mine more often! great cards cass!glad you had tme to play.

Shemaine Smith said...

these are wonderful Cass!