Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its been too long!


I can't remember the last time I blogged (I guess I could just read it and find out, lol). To be honest, I let it slide cause I wasn't sure anyone was reading it. BUT I have made a few fun things that I would love to share with you.
I was cruising around on the internet looking for ideas for this CUTE changito image that I received from SammiK as a RAK. I found this super cute hot chocolate pouch. She didn't really give any instructions, so here are mine:
Cut a piece of cardstock to 5 1/2 x 10 (um...now I am not so sure....but I think that's right). Score at 7 1/2 and 3 3/4 inches. I used a plate to mae a curved edge on my flap. I just traced and cut. (ghetto? I think not!) Then I decorated it with some Rak'd cuttled paper and ribbon and such.
I made this card for a challenge over in the Cute Critter's Club the other week and I LOVE this little guy! I got him from Shemaine. It was an ADORABLE set with a hippo, and monkeys and a gater...I LOVE these guys! Its Close To My Heart. The paper is American Craft, which I LOVE because its doublesided and coordinates with itself.

A couple of weeks ago frdtrkgrl from over on Cafe Mom sent me this AWESOME Inkadinkadoo set of cupcakes that I am absolutely IN LOVE with! I have been ITCHING to use it and finally got my chance the other day and made this envelope card. I filled it with cupcake images and sent it to someone. (hope she likes!) I paper pieced the cupcake. I used K and Company paper. I have got to get another one of these stacks. I am in love with the paper and have used almost all of it!

I will leave you on a Fall Note. A couple of Sundays ago we went to the pumpkin patch and Noah had a blast! He asked me last week if we were going when I took him to the store. Poor thing! He wanted to go back! Yesterday, we (I) carved our pumpkin. I went with a non-scary, but kinda spooky theme. Noah would not go anywhere near that pumpkin and its slimy insides, LOL! Poor thing! I have him stickers and let him decorate a little one and he was happy with that. Maybe next year.

9 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Oh girl I come daily to read up on your blog.SO glad you came back to share your thoughts.I feel the same way on my blog..lol Anyways love love love your pumpkin you carved and of course the cocoa cards way to cute and great way to use the image.I never would of thought to use him that way!!Of course lIl Noah is way to cute has always!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Your pumpkin is awesome! And I also wanted to let you know I tagged you!! Check my blog! xx Lisa

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I have to say that I LOVE your blog!!! I guess I have missed your last few posts somehow?? I try to keep up with everyone.. that is why I have my blog links on my pg set up that way. Makes me sad.
I LOVE ALL THE CARDS!!!!! and ...
You are such a sneaky gal! THANK YOU G+FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for the ever so adorable card and images! They are just too much!!! I cannot tell you how happy you made me today! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for your friendship! I love you!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Did I forget? Yes I did!!! The pics of Noah are simply adorable! He is a heartbreaker! He already has mine! The most amazing eyes.. sigh ...
your pumpkin ROCKS SOCKS! :) My mom is helping me and the kids HACK one tomorrow:) It will be a disaster for sure, lol. But fun! :)

Jennifer Bovee said...

Hey! I read your blog every time you post a new one! I love the pictures you take, and I love all your cards. They are just so cute. Nice pumpkin btw...but I dont blame Noah for not liking the guts...I dont either...EWWWWWWWW!!!!

Elli said...

Hey, Beautiful! You know I read your blog!! That pumpkin is awesome!! And I love those cards - your creativity knows no bounds! Have a lovely weekend!

Kara Ward said...

You might not have been blogging, but by the darling pictures you were busy. The cards were terrific as usual. Kara

Shemaine Smith said...

I love your blog too! great cards, so hapy to see you using the images I sent you. Makes me smile!

ivy said...

isn't noah just growing up so fast? he looks like such a big boy & independent. can you believe he'll be 2 soon?? my bryan is going to be 2 end of january! noah's such a cutie!
cute projects! i love that changito!