
Yesterday as my lil man was taking a MUCH needed nap after an overly eventful trip to church, I decided to scrap another page. I did a couple of simple, boring layouts the other day, but I was itching to use an idea that I found on splitcoaststampers. It was a cute little card with a paper pieced tree and some stitched clouds. So, by hand, FREE style, I cut out these clouds, tree and sunshine. The sunshine is cuttelbugged...swiss dots, I think. Heathermom8 sent me that paper. The word, sweet, is a chipboard work by K and Company, as is the blue paper. Anyway, I was not brave enough to pierce or sew, but I still think its a rockin layout!

Anyway, not much to share, but I hope you enjoyed anyway! Most of my posts end up too long due to lack of time...or laziness, whichever, lol! Today we are going to Honey Suckle Hill Pumpkin Farm. I am super excited. This is our second year going! Our first tradition! How fun! I will let you know how it goes!



3 comments:
it is just amazing cass! you are so talented!
Wow love your scrap page.And of course what a gorgous lil man you have there!!He always has a smile on his face!!
That page is adorable! How was the farm? Did you take lots of pics?
Post a Comment