I was able to crank out 2 cards for 3 challenges today. The first card is for Cupcake Craft Challenges as well as Cute Card Thursday. The theme for both this time around was "Thank You". I used 2 images from "The Digi Shack" as freebies some time back. After many dreary days here in TN I am ready for some spring colors. So, I made this as cheerful as I could.
This second card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I used the freebie from the Greeting Farm for the new year. I love it! Wanted a classy, shimmery card so I used a gold gel pen, and lots of rhinestones. I also broke out my brand new black stickles, given to me from my wonderful friend heather. I couldn't wait for the stickles to dry because of the sun going down, but now that they are drying the card is SO shimmery!!
Hope you all enjoy! Hope to be back with more soon! Stay crafty!





13 comments:
Ok wow love the cards of course and back sticklers wow I have got to get me some of that I love it!!
Going to go snag me some freebies so happy you got your craft on!
Wow, love your card, so cute!! Love the black & red and the black stickles, didn't know they had black!! Happy New Year, looking forward to all the new Papermom stuff ahead:)
oops, I meant cards! They are both super cute!
These are both great! I especially like the colors you used on the card for the sketch challenge!
Wow, I love the black stickles. it sure give your card a nice effect. I love your colors for that adorable image. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us! Both of your cards are darling!
Nancy SSW-DT
I love anything with stickles on it and the black stickles are fab. Your little dolly is adorable here and all the elements of the card are so well done. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT
Love the pretty spring colors and the cb paper of the first card. Love the black stickles, I have some but haven't used them yet. It's my father-in-laws birthday on Sunday and I don't have any manly cards on reserve, so I'm gonna have to find some time to craft this weekend. I need to re-organize my craft room first, a task I am not looking forward to.
Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is so sweet ! Love the cute image ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine
What a cheerful Thank You card!
Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x
Such cute, cute, cute cards!! I love 'em!! Thanks for joining us at SSW and Happy New Year.
Linda
These are such darling cards! I just love the black embossing with the stickles! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Deanne :)
WOW!!! Fabulous cards!! Love the New Year card with the embossing and stickles!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs
Jackie - SSW DT
What a great job with this week's sketch - she is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Post a Comment