Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bling it up!

Its that time again! Time for another fabby challenge from Some Odd Girl! Bling, times TWO!!

The challenge is to use at least TWO DIFFERENT kinds of bling on your project!

Here is my example using Birthday Tia, a past freebie:
I blinged it up with stickles and rhinestones!! Love this image and these colors, and I made the sentiment with Microsoft Word. 

Can't wait to see what you all come up with ! I know it will be amazing! What girl doesn't like to BLING??

Stay crafty!! 

3 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Oh girl I love this !! Good job momma I hope to play over Christmas break!!

Anonymous said...

You totally blinged it out! Loves it!

I hope Noah is feeling better! Kenton woke up this morn with croup..... thrilled. Ugh

Robin McK said...

Hi Cass!
This card is too cute - love what you've done with Tia, and great bling!