Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'll have a blue Christmas!

This week I was chosen to be a guest "sweetie" over at Cupcake Inspirations! How exciting! I was happy to accept!

The challenge this time was a set of BEAUTIFUL blue iced cupcakes with snowflakes. The sponsor, Anita B Stampin, provided this adorable image! I love her features and the care-free nature of the image!

I am also using this card for Bee Crafty's "Winter, not christmas" challenge! 

I decided to try something different than the average card and make this snow globe card that I found over on Splitcoaststampers! I love it! It was so easy, and I love the effect it makes! I used stickles to add some wintery pizazz and I used a Heidi Grace flower to round out the sparkles! To color the image I used my prisma markers and my copics. 

I truely hope you enjoy! Stay crafty!

2 comments:

Denimo said...

Hi Cassandra and welcome as our guest designer this week. I love your card!! It's just lovely!!
Denimo

marilynwillauer said...

Love your snow globe!! Just love Cupcake Inspiration!!! Thanks for taking the time to share with all of us.