Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cards and TOO MUCH RAIN~

So.....the end of last month Middle TN was 2 inches under on our rainfall count for the year. Today? Nashville International Airport reported over 6 inches of rainfall. Just in the last 24 or less. What's on the radar for tomorrow? Another deluge with more tornados. Heaven help us! Antioch and Mount Juliet are under feet of water and 2 interstate roadways are completely flooded to the K Rails. Please keep the people in Middle TN in your prayers. Anyone interested can look here for information.

This video is of a portable classroom being floated down the interstate at Bell Road south of Nashville.



Now, onto the card part of my day.

This first card was made for Friday Sketchers. I used an image from Digital Two For Tuesday. Love those vintage images. I have had this paper forever so I am not sure who made it. I believe it was from Joanns way back when.
This next card was made for the Creative Card Crew. Their challenge was "April Showers Bring May Flowers". Well, not sure about those flowers right now....still havin those showers here, but here is my card! The image is from Papermom.com. You can find the image here. Again, I am not sure about the papers.
This last card is for ICS. Thank you, ICS for introducing me to Some Odd Girl! I am in LOVE with their images!!! This was a freebie on their website and I couldn't wait to use it!! This paper is from a shop in Gatlinburg. I LOVE it! 
Thank you all so much for checking out my post! Please keep everyone south of here in your thoughts and prayers through Monday! We are going to need for sure!

Stay Crafty!

4 comments:

Toothy said...

I love all your cards, but I loooove the layout and paper of the rainy owl card. Love your new blog background too.

Debs said...

wonderfull cards, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

Anonymous said...

Hi! well i love the d/p, perfect for your spring ans april showers cards!
thank you so much for joining us for a creative card crew challenge
lots of love emma xxx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Cass I love all the cards. The 3rd is definately my fave