Monday, April 26, 2010

Vintage Monday

So, I cleaned like mad yesterday. Still have the bathrooms to do, but decided to make something. Its been entirely too long. Heather has had a challenge up over on the Cute Critters Club for awhile now, and I FINALLY jumped in and did it. It was a pocket card. And, of course, it had to have a critter on it.

Here is the link to the pocket card tutorial that she posted. I had a cute critter picked out and decided on red and black...and then the card was too classy for the cute critter I had chosen. SO, I decided to use this image from Digital Two For Tuesday of the classy vintage lady walking her poodle. My only regret was packing up my water color pencils. (I borrowed my preschooler's pencils, haha) BUT, overall the card turned out better than I had expected.
The paper is from Core'D'Nations. (in case you were wondering).

You still have time to get in a comment over on papermom.com's facebook to enter to win 2 rainy day images. It will be open until tomorrow morning, then I will choose a winner with Random.org. Good luck to you all! Hope you enjoy this card, and stay crafty!

No comments: