Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Survived!

I swear, when germs get into this household it takes WAY too long to get rid of it! Ugh! Noah had the croup, then a secondary sinus infection. Mommy had her own sinus infection through it all. Why does it always work that way? My nephew has been seriously ill himself and was not here yesterday and today.

Since I was feeling better today drug out my supplies and scrapped! Weehaw! Here is the result! One of my faves! For the circle outline, I traced a plate and a slightly smaller bowl. LOL! I used my cricut, George and Basic shapes for the word "Trike" and the stars. No special brands to report. I got the paper at...um...I think Michaels a few weeks ago. I got it just for Noahs book. Thought they were great Boy designs and colors! Anyway, enjoy!
This is a card I made the other week before the plague took over the house! I received this billybootsbella image from my friend Diane (Raz). Not sure of the brand on the paper, but the flowers are from American Craft. I popped out the umbrella and the boots with dimensionals and then stickled them! (love those stickles!) I wanted it to seem like it was raining flowers. It reminds me of the saying, "April showers bring May flowers." Enjoy!

3 comments:

Elli said...

Yay!! I'm so glad your family is on the mend! That Trike page is just adorable! And the card is beautiful...as always, you are amazingly creative!

Callie said...

Glad to hear you guys are all feeling better!
I love your billybootabella card. I wish I had her! Adorable!

ivy said...

hope everybody is better now. cute LO cass! i am trying to do a LO a week but that's not really happening!