Thursday, January 22, 2009

Owl Therapy!

Today, Noah is feeling even better (and I apparently have a sinus infection now) and has taken quite a long nap. Surprisingly, my nephew went down at the same time, though he didn't sleep quite as long but just long enough for me to break out my Ollie image. Thanks to my WONDERFUL friend Heather. I think Ollie will be my next splurge. ;)
I lifted the layout from someone on splitcoaststampers. The paper is from Makin Memories. It is an 8x8 stack called "5th Avenue". I think I am going to have to go and get another one. I LOVE this stack! It came with stickers, borders, tags...it is nice! The image, as previously mentioned, is Ollie from Stampendous and was a RAK. The flower is stickled.
So here is my spur-of-the-moment card. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It is one of my most favoritest cards ever! I love this Cass. Everything about it. I love the papers and the colors you chose. The flower is da bomb! Did i say that I love it?!?!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, I had to link this to my blog. I hope that was ok? It is really fantastic Cass .. all of your work is.

Elli said...

This is wonderful! I love that layout, and the colors are so perfect!