This morning I was sitting here starting up my new blog and catching up on messages when I heard something strange. I went into the kitchen (where the noise was coming from) and this is what I saw....

Lil bugger! Trying to get to the feeder...AND he succeeded! Punk! Oh, well! It keeps Noah and the cats entertained. I guess I should not complain, he, he, he!
After Noah took his nap I went Goodwilling looking for a bathing suit cover up (succeeded) and also got a great pair of jeans and a brand new skirt...and the biggest cha-ching...A sit-n-spin! YAY! Been looking for one but they are kinda not cheap new. Noah loves it! He wanted to play with it in the car seat...acheived a kinda bruise under his eye while he tried. Booger!
Noah has been SUCH a good boy today! Giggling and squealing, running around. I am SO glad he is feeling better. His teeth have been bothering him so badly.
It's SOOO hot today, so I asked Noah if he wanted to go outside and have some watermelon. WAY too messy for the house, right? He basically CLIMBED up my leg to get it before I could get a slice cut, Ha! Funny man!
And that's that! Off to go and do some laundry!






5 comments:
You should have told me you wanted one of those sit-n-spins! I have one I just removed from Caleb's room! He plays with it, but the other kids use it to annoy me more than anything.
Yay for the treasures, and for the great squirrel pic!! Awesome! I'm lovin' your blog!
I love you blog!!! Glad you got one because I always love reading about and seeing Noah and i LOVE me some blogs!!!!!!
Great pics, great blog! Love your fishy waterfall card, i have to learn how to do that some day soon! We have a sit-n-apin ( same one) and the "Battery Fairy" comes and STEALS our batteries in teh night, can you imagine? lolol....hey, just wait 2-3 days, the "Battery Fairy" will be visiting you too, lol. I love card-Making Mommas too. ~Sam (Sam2 at CM)
:) That squirrel was sooo funny! :) What great great pics of Noah with that watermelon. He's adorable! :)
He is like aunt cherry...loves watermelon!
Post a Comment