
Hello there readers! This is my first post, mainly just to get things started and to introduce myself.
I am a stay-at-home mom (who never planned to be) to a very active toddler tornado named Noah Andrew. I love every minute! (almost). My husband is a trooper and works hard to make sure I can stay home with our lil man. I am so grateful and blessed!
I LOVE to make cards and to scrapbook. I have learned sooo much since I started staying home! Mostly thanks to the ladies in Card Makin Mamas (a group I own over at cafemom). The ladies are great and are always full of ideas!
My other FAVE pass time is taking pictures. I am still learning, but I find it to be sooo much fun! My poor hubby enjoys photography too, but with only one camera sometimes its hard to share, lol! Most of the time my subject is Noah, since he is available. There are times, though, that I am able to get some nature shots, something I am still learning about.
Well? This is a little about me! Hopefully you know me a little better now! 




2 comments:
Welcome to the "blogosphere", my beautiful friend! I added a link to your blog on mine! Have a lovely day!
I loved reading this Cassandra and even getting to know you that little more. Thank you so much for coming along a linking up to my Looking Back post. xx
Post a Comment