Friday, April 1, 2011

Card Makin Mamas # 18

18?? Really only two more until 20? Wow!!

I am excited about this week's challenge. "Embellish It". Fantastic! Open for so many interpretations! I took the opportunity to use some hand made embellishments that were inspired by ScrappinBee. Great, fun, easy and pack a punch!

We are being sponsored this time around by Wink, Wink, Ink. I fell IN LOVE with Wooly Bear! HAD to have him! My Noah loves "Pillies" and this image was so much fun! He loves it too!


Please excuse the photo quality. Silly rain...makes even light box photography a nightmare. ::sigh:: Hope you enjoy this splash of spring color (didn't I use these colors last time around??) Stay crafty! Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT entries!!

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Jack went nuts when he saw this, he kept saying "like my fuzzy friend from last year", so cute, love it. Were the flowers hard to make cause they look complicated but cute.

Elli said...

That is so so so so so cute!

dj1952 said...

I thought he was soooooooooo adorable too. You did an awesome job in your coloring of him. I'm sure my grandson, Noah (popular & lovely name), would love it also. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)