Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today Hello Cutie Goes Live

I am so excited to share this new and fantastic blog started up by sweet friend, Lizzie! Hello Cutie Challenges. Its a great new challenge blog for any kind of crafter. Until the last 6 months or so, I was almost strictly a paper crafter, but I am finding that I actually enjoy so many kinds of things! This blog is going to be chock full of inspiration for every kind of crafter and I can't wait to get started!

This first challenge is a fantastic color challenge!!

I think this color palate will go in my permanent color inspiration! Its fantastic! Here is my project. A card for a friend/co-worker of mine who recently found out she is pregnant. I used a Stamping Bella stamp, and My Minds Eye Papers with K and Company Papers. I used Studio K Fun Flock for the teddy bear and tried to add lots of other details. 


I can't wait to see what you crafties come up with! I would love to see my Card Makin Mamas support a fellow card makin mama in her new venture! Stay crafty!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

great card dude!!!

Callie said...

Super Duper Cute Cass! Love your Pregga Bella!

Sprytebyrd said...

Cass, this is gorgeous!!! I miss my Bella's... need to pull them out and ink them more often!
Hugs, Dee