Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rawer!!


Today I am one of the cuties being featured over at Hello Cutie

In this project I used a skirt from 99 cent day at goodwill, buttons from a suit jacket...also from 99 cent day, and the mouth was cut from an old jacket. 

I was inspired by: Rebecca Danger and her lil monsters. Since I can't knit for anything, I used a knitted material and sewed it together. Isn't he darling? I can't wait to make more lil creatures!!


Be sure to check out the other ladies being featured over at Hello Cuties today, and Stay Crafty!

3 comments:

ivy said...

this is adorable cass!! it's great to upcycle materials!

Elli said...

So cute!!!

Toothy said...

Absolutely Adorable! You should sew a pocket on the back and make it a tooth fairy pillow, I don't know why but it looks like a tooth monster to me. LOL