Now, onto the challenges! This first one, well...I am pretty much in love with it and I may have a hard time passing it on I have never made a card like this one before and I LOVE it! We had a couple of "green challenges" over on CMMs over the last couple of weeks and one of them was to use cardboard. This week, the non-green challenge that we chose, was to use bleach on an embossed image. The FIRST stamps I thought of was "Wonderful Wings" that I scored at a yardsale a few weeks back. Anyway, here it is!!

This next card is for the House Mouse Blog Challenge. The challenge was to make a card for someone who is moving. Perfect, since I know someone who is doing just that this week. I have had this sentiment FOR-EV-ER and finally have a reason to use it! YAY! The stamp is "mudpie munch". He was one of my first HM stamps ever ad one of my faves! The paper was a RAK from my lovely friend Diane and the ribbon is from American Craft. Enjoy!

This last card for the day is for Mojo Monday. I finally found a challenge worthy of my "Lovely as a Tree" set that I scored at the afore mentioned yardsale. I LOVE the way this turned out. I used the embossing/bleaching technique on this one as well. Its much more subtle since I used the cream cardstock, but i love it with the distressed edging. This paper is from the MakingMemories "Travel" pad. I like the more masculine feel of the paper. Its so versitile! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post!





10 comments:
great card--love the distressed edges!!
Yard sale season, isn't it? I've been trying to resist, but I think your post gave me a push in the opposite direction. All of your creations are lovely, the bleaching tecnique turned out great. I love your red and cream color combos. Great use of distressing too. Yep, I'd say you must have had a lovely, crafthappy weekend!!
Stephanne
All your cards are wonderful.
Love the housemouse card, perfect
sentiment and the designer papers are lovely. Great coloring on that little guy too.
Fabulous cards. Love the HM card - gorgeous layout and papers and what a fabulous sentiment - glad you found a use for it at last.
Mudpie munch is one of my favoutites too.
Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I am in awe of your talent!
fantastic cards cass! glad you had the time for yourself!
Great cards!
Great job on the cards Cass.I miss carding but will be back in the swing of things next week I hope and even this weekend!
Wow, you have been busy...perfect sentiment for this weeks challenge at House Mouse
Post a Comment