Thursday, July 29, 2010

Twofer Thursday

This week I have made a few things, but I can only show you this one for now. As you know, I am lovin on the Odd Girls images. So, I got the Bullz image and decided to use him for Lord Have Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, AND Cute Card Thursday, who has a TEXT challenge. Yes, I did a two in one card, something I very rarely do!

Here is my card, using Bullz from Some Odd Girl. I also used My Mind's Eye paper, which, I seem to be obsessed with recently. I blame Hobby Lobby for keeping up with the latest styles. The baubles are from Martha Stewart, and the Chipboard is from Colorbok. I used stickles, and copics and bics to color Bullz, who, I truely love and can't wait to use on a scrap layout!
Hope to be back in a day or two with fantastic news, and fantastic projects! Until then, stay crafty!

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just beyond cute!!!

Simply Jessabells said...

Love the card. It is so cute!

Niinu said...

Oih,she/he is adorable:)
I love colors, papers , image...everything!

Kim Sonksen said...

Ohhh you used two of my "loves": MME and Bulz!
I adore how you coloured him!

Sanwanya said...

very very cute!!

Leah l'Orange said...

HA! he is too cute! i love Bulz with orange sparkly pants! :)

Deb said...

so very cute, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com.
Hugs, Karen