As I mentioned before, Miss Anya is the image, The papers are just a mix of things I have had for awhile. Some, "me and my big ideas", some "Martha Stewart", some Wal-mart...I used a cricut cut for the leaf. I honestly can't remember the name of the cart. I borrowed a friend's cart awhile back. And, of course...BLING! ;) Stickles and otherwise!

This next card is for the Cute Critters Club. Drug Charlene horse out of the image drawer. I loved the sketch Heather chose and got on it right away! Been waiting on sunlight for a better pic, and gave up...HA!

Again, the paper is just kinda hodge podge. An old favorite, but forgot the company. Stickles for bling. All cowgirls need rhindstones. ;)
This last set is for my store for my valentine's day line. Cute and simple set of 3 x 3s. Come on over and check it out! New products this week!

Anyway, thanks for visiting!!



1 comment:
I love your cards. Have a Happy New year.
Post a Comment